• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! AMAZING Zap

ZAPPED! AMAZING Zap

katpogo

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Oh my!!! I did a trade with Marcia and look what she sent for my son. It is unbelievably generous! Marcia, I can't thank you enough. He ran around with the lanyard medal all night. I had to sneak it away from him, because I was afraid he would lose or break it!

StitchPins.jpg

I really can't thank you enough for making his little day. :wiggle: He giggled and giggled looking at the different pins. He loves the one where his mouth opens and closes!!!! I just can't get over how generous this is!! Thank you so much!!!

Thanks guys!!! I posted earlier how he loves the Stitch movie and runs around acting like hi. Now he tells me his name is Stitch. He will be three in a month. I can't believe how quickly he has grown and developed is own personality!!!! Thanks again, Marcia!!!

Back