• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! An amazing surprise from gbdb56ever!! Thank you so much to Greg, Debby and Amy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZAPPED! An amazing surprise from gbdb56ever!! Thank you so much to Greg, Debby and Amy!!

Donnam

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
We got home really late last night and discovered the postman had left us a small box. I thought to myself, what could this be as I had not been expecting anything from Debby.

I broke the box open and just kept saying wow, over and over again. What an amazing surprise! I had not heard about the 13th Day After Christmas Pin Giveaway. I'm amazed that I was nominated and chosen for it.

Thank you so much to all of you - Debby and Greg for sending the pin and thank you to Amy for nominating me.
It really was a very special surprise!!!
IMG_9379_zpsa2d7ea5e.jpg
[/IMG]

Congratulations :) you really deserve it! you are so kind and generous as I got your donation the other day and you blew me away so I am happy to see pin karma has been good to you :)

I am so happy you were chosen! I love the pin they sent you! You truly deserve it....and thank you Debby and Greg for choosing my nomination it made me so happy and made my day!

The belos is the official "hurray: list for Donna, Amy, Debby & Greg.

Happy for you Donna, but more importantly for Richard I guess :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back