• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! An amazing zap!!!

ZAPPED! An amazing zap!!!

Mixedwolf

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I received an amazing zap from gbdb4ever. I was nominated by GhostTrains. I received
zap_zps460d296b.jpg

Pin 93354: WDW - Valiant and Villainous - Peter Pan and Captain Hook

This has a special meaning to me. It. Rings back very fond memories when I was a child and my mother took me to WDW. She always made sure to take my on Peter Pan's flight. She was very afraid of heights and even this ride made her break out in a cold sweat. She always rode this with me no matter how scared she was since she knew it was my favorite ride. She passed away a few years ago and this is one of my best memories visiting WDW. Thank you very much for the pin I will cherish it for ever.

Thank you everybody. It is a gorgeous pin. I just started collecting Peter Pan pins. And this is a fantastic pin to add to my small collection, but it is growing thanks to the great people here.

Back