• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! An awesome trade and zap from rubyslipperedgoddess!! WOW!

ZAPPED! An awesome trade and zap from rubyslipperedgoddess!! WOW!

echoharmony

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Part of this is trade and part is zap/wonderful gifts. I'll have to get close up shots of the Mulan birthday card she made me, as well as the amazing Brave necklace she handmade from copper. It's absolutely incredible, tammy needs to get a contract with Disney or someone to make jewelry for them!!!

P1150176.jpg

There are two baby pegasus pins, LE 50 Sheriff of Nottingham pin, Madam Mim pin, Mulan and Li Shang propins, Mulan animation pin, Mulan princess crest pin, Mulan and Mushu best friends pin, some absolutely adorable Mulan magnets, a Merida magnet I can colour myself, a pack of Brave stickers, and of course, the beautiful Merida necklace that was handmade by my friend Tammy! I cannot believe the thought, time, effort and creativity that went into making everything. The card is absolutely beautiful and will be used as the centerpiece to my new Mulan pin cork board :D and once again I'll update this in a few minutes with the Merida pendant she handmade for me. It's absolutely exquisite!! The craftmanship absolutely blows me away and I'm so proud to call this mine, and so honored that she chose to bestow this piece of art upon me!! Thank you, thank you, thank you Tammy!!!!

Editing to add a close up picture of the handmade Merida pendant:

P1150178.jpg

Last edited:
What a beautiful, creative, thoughtful zap.

The necklace is stunning, as are the pins and her handmade cards/backgrounds.

I love how she put the Pegasus pins on little clouds - Too cute!

Congratulations!

They were about a month ago, I am a little late with the gift. I'm afraid my bi-polar disorder interferes with getting things done in a timely manner and thank you for the compliment.

Back