• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

An update on my collection :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
An update on my collection :)

jonnyspins88

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there!!
As a few of you may know im fairly new to the whole collecting thing and only started a couple of months ago, I collect mainly jungle book but have aquired a few other bits along the way haha mainly just things that I like or thing look nice. I recently managed to get a DLRP olaf pin along with a Jungle book PODM and 2 of the Jungle book sets.

Ive also recently been given a new hand painted jungle book scene pin board from ym girlfriend for my birthday and i love it!! really sets my collection off and makes it look so much nicer THANK YOU AGAIN! I also managed to find an adorable set of Lady and the Tramp pins from the 110th legacy which I really like too!

I've probably got more news that I cant think of at the moment (my brains not good late at night hahaha) but il be back soon with more news on additions to my collection!

Great Jungle Book pins and canvas and I also really like those Lady and the Tramp pins!

haha thank you!! I like the way I've been able to position the pins appropriately, like some of them look as if there hanging from the trees

Very cool - it's nice to see a Jungle Book collector. I don't think I see many collections for these pins.

I love how you positioned some of them in the tree branches.

Status
Not open for further replies.