• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Another Giveaway in Honor in Sabrina

Another Giveaway in Honor in Sabrina
Just checked with Kristina and she said I could do it myself!

And the winner is…
49b01b0682b821dfb2b50049f6c35d82.jpg

@Poohlady5!!! Congratulations!

Please send me your address when you have a chance. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you @Connies_Hobby for the nomination. So sweet of you. It’s been a hard two months. I still see things online or at the store where I think “oh I should get that for Sabrina, she’d love it” before it hits me again that she’s gone. Two weeks ago I received a package sent by Sabrina’s mom with my Christmas presents and a note that Sabrina wrote. It’s still hard for me to look at those presents right now. I’m not there yet.

And thank you @SoraPandora for running this tribute to Sabrina. She would have loved it. She loved participating in games, gift exchanges, and auctions here on DPF.

b2274025372b9a56bcb7cb73dcf2742b.jpg

83854f345c786ee219805eddde610fb5.jpg

Thank you @SoraPandora for the wonderful and thoughtful package of goodies. It has lovely things from all of the Disney movies and characters that I love: Sleeping Beauty, Aladdin, and Disney Dogs :0)
Plus unicorns! I love the personalized gifts
Thank you, thank you

Thank you @Connies_Hobby for the nomination. So sweet of you. It’s been a hard two months. I still see things online or at the store where I think “oh I should get that for Sabrina, she’d love it” before it hits me again that she’s gone. Two weeks ago I received a package sent by Sabrina’s mom with my Christmas presents and a note that Sabrina wrote. It’s still hard for me to look at those presents right now. I’m not there yet.

And thank you @SoraPandora for running this tribute to Sabrina. She would have loved it. She loved participating in games, gift exchanges, and auctions here on DPF.
I have found that I keep doing that too.

b2274025372b9a56bcb7cb73dcf2742b.jpg

83854f345c786ee219805eddde610fb5.jpg

Thank you @SoraPandora for the wonderful and thoughtful package of goodies. It has lovely things from all of the Disney movies and characters that I love: Sleeping Beauty, Aladdin, and Disney Dogs :0)
Plus unicorns! I love the personalized gifts
Thank you, thank you

You are very welcome. Thank you so much for keeping us all in the loop about what was happening with Sabrina. Sending lots of love and gratitude your way.

Back