• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Another newbie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another newbie!

Lydfin

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I'm Lydia from New Jersey. I'm new to pin trading. I have a bunch of pins already. I try to collect pins from The Little Mermaid, Monsters Inc, Toy Story, and anything else that I see that I like.

Hey there Lydia! Sounds like you have the makings of a fantastic collection there ;) Welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy the forums :)

Hi everyone! I'm Lydia from New Jersey. I'm new to pin trading. I have a bunch of pins already. I try to collect pins from The Little Mermaid, Monsters Inc, Toy Story, and anything else that I see that I like.

Welcome Lydfin! If you love The Littler Mermaid you should checkout the new LE being released for the opening of Shanghai Disney :) Both will be available through PinPics Pins@Cost Drawing in October!

e66e437f931744c78a27132b0ea7d753.jpg

4c606d36521d4865bbea9a41a7e43c9f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back