• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Another zap!

ZAPPED! Another zap!

Happy Haunt

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
I bought a couple Phantom Manor pins from mickeymousje and they came in the post today. The thing is I asked for a surprise with one of the Tinkerbell ones; so I didn't know which one was arriving. But when I opened the package I found that both the Tink pins were there with one as a zap! I was rather surprised and very happy!

pins.jpg

Have my camera close by for once so I can now take photos of the pins I get. Kinda wished I had taken photos of the other pins I've recieved recently but once a few more arrive in the mail that I'm waiting for I'll probably post a photo of my mini-collection on the fourms anyhow!

These are my first Phantom Manor pins! I'm hoping to collect all Manor pins as there arn't too many around.

Thank you so much! ^_^

That was so awesome of mickeymousje! Congrats on your new awesome pins Lady Dobbins, and hope you find more success in your quest for Phantom Manor pins!! :)

Thanks again everyone! I'm hoping to start once I get more traders [really don't have much right now]; its such a nice gesture! ^_^

Last edited:
Back