• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Any interest in a kaleidoscope set?

Any interest in a kaleidoscope set?

mom24k9s

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I'm after the Jiminy Cricket in the Kaleidoscope Set so I thought I'd see if there was any interest in a co-op, but I can only do it if all pins are spoken for.

Pins would be $28, with tax, plus $2.50 w/ delivery confirmation to ship to you if you're in the US. I'll ship overseas, but shipping will be whatever the actual shipping is. Insurance would be extra. I'll take paypal if marked as a gift or a US postal service MO.

Here's what's available

Jiminy-mom24k9s
Stitch-Greenhpper
Tink-ehcothran
Mickey
Old Hag
Captain Hook

Pm me or email at mctom72@sbcglobal.net. References are under the same email.

Last edited:
Since this set hasn't made much progress, I'm going to bow out and let Tink be available in case someone else wants her.

Thanks for trying to put this together. I'm just sorry that this set isn't more popular.

Last edited:
Back