• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Anybody interested in trading 'other' disney items for pins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody interested in trading 'other' disney items for pins?

beckc09

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some lovely things that I just do not have any room for...... Disney designer villian Tees (Ursula and maleficent), Rapunzel Disney Designer Princess, Tiana Disney Designer Princess and Aurora Disney Designer princess (all brand new in original packaging). 2x Ashton Drake winnie the pooh themed china dolls, a range of lithographs including Lion king, mulan, rescuers, jungle book, sleeping beauty and more. I also have a wedding rapunzel doll brand new in box (with brown hair from disney uk)

Interested in offers, please see my trades. x

Last edited:
I will try - I have pictures of the products from the internet.... reluctant to take actual pieces out of storage just for pics as they are so well packed.

Here is rapunzel designer doll and rapunzel wedding. Is it ok to post like this....?
415wvm6oCGL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

disney-designer-villains-slub-tee.jpg
tumblr_ls2j4483SG1qffy86.jpg

No UP lithos sadly :( I have the following lithos, if anybody is interested in a specific film I can take a pic of that one litho for you.....

Here goes:

Hunchback of Nortedame
Sleeping Beauty
The Rescuers
The Aristorcats
Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs
Jungle Book
Lion King 2
Mulan

I live in the us but would buy aurora at a good price. She's all I'm missing in the designer collection.

Hi All - On 11th April - 13th April I will be able to find out if I have more than one Aurora.... I think I do but they are in storage at my parents...... I will get back to you on this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back