• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Anyone getting Star Wars Celebration 2022 pins?

I saw that the Disney Pin Blog had a checklist but I haven’t seen specific specs on the pins. I might try to get the Mandalorian set, but I am not the biggest fan of the style of these pins. I am still trying to get my hands on the 2020 pins.

I am getting the alphabet set :) Pictures on PTDB are up but that's not my personal set, it's someone else's.

I'm still trying to figure out a few characters though...

I am getting the alphabet set :) Pictures on PTDB are up but that's not my personal set, it's someone else's.

I'm still trying to figure out a few characters though...
I saw that set today when I was looking at pins from the event. It is really nice! I will be on the hunt for T. Ahsoka gets me every time!

Back