• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ANYONE headed to the Soda Fountain this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ANYONE headed to the Soda Fountain this weekend?

PixarPerils

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I am looking to buy the Max Schnell pin released last weekend (Friday, June 24th) at the Disney Soda Fountain.

If you are not familiar, Max Schnell is a character in Cars 2.
Max Schnell.JPG

If anyone picked up an extra one last weekend, or would be able to pick one up for me in the next few days, I would greatly appreciate it! (I just called, and they still have some in stock.)

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hi everyone!

I just called the Disney Soda Fountain, and they still have some of these left. Is anyone headed up there any time soon? :anxious:

Hello, friends!

Is anyone headed out there this weekend? I just talked to them again, and they confirmed that they still have some left.

If anyone could pick one up for me, I would really appreciate it. I'm afraid they will sell out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back