• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Anyone in San Jose by Mitsuwa One Piece Pop-Up Shop?

SOLD! Anyone in San Jose by Mitsuwa One Piece Pop-Up Shop?

mybabykelly

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
304   0   0
Hi All,

Looking for someone near the Mitsuwa pop-up shop because they are releasing One Piece Booster Boxes sealed this weekend and I’d love a Pillars of Strength Box. Normally other stores rip the seal but this store isn’t ripping the plastic off the boxes. I’ve collected all the booster boxes except for OP-03 Pillars of Strength and have an entire sealed collection on display. This is the last one I need. If someone is nearby and would be willing to pickup and ship to me I’d return the favor in a pin zap.

Location: Mitsuwa Marketplace, 675 Saratoga Ave, San Jose, CA 95129

Here is my booster box collection in all of its glory. Becky helped me pick up the one on the bottom right corner that would have costed be about $250. Huge thank you @Pinfun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ajk