Anyone know when the Belle Castle set will be released?

GroguFan

previously known as BingandNelsonFan
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I can't seem to locate the thread talking about the Castle Series. Anyone know when the Belle castle is set to release?

nateeter

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Not until after Merida, and we don’t have a date for that yet either, that I know of. :-/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GroguFan

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
What?! I can't wait that long!!! :chip:
I have this huge gaping hole in the middle of my BatB board . . . just waiting, in hopes that we can manage to get a Castle pin.
In all seriousness, this means Merida is late, right?

nateeter

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
What?! I can't wait that long!!! :chip:
I have this huge gaping hole in the middle of my BatB board . . . just waiting, in hopes that we can manage to get a Castle pin.
In all seriousness, this means Merida is late, right?

I believe so. But I haven’t followed the release dates closely enough to try to make any sense out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mcgilligan

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Well the series started in April 2020. About a release every other month. So one should come out next month and the next in December.

GroguFan

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Well the series started in April 2020. About a release every other month. So one should come out next month and the next in December.
o_O:chip:o_O:chip:o_O
Three months???!!!! Yikes . . . I guess this will be a lesson in . . . gulp . . . can't even say the word. ;)

Addicted to Alice Pins

It'saSmallSnowWonderElla
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Merida was supposed to be August and Belle in October, per the original every-other-month schedule. It got off target during the pandemic, but they had gotten pretty good at hitting the target month again (albeit, with no consistency as to what point in the month). So yup, we're way off again.