• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Anyone notice on Pinpics

Anyone notice on Pinpics

figment919

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
169   0   0
That under the "What's New" section that the Disney Pin Blog is now populating that section. What that all about?

Hadn't seen that before. I was doing some looking over the past week though and found it odd that I found quite a few accounts with lots of wants and no trades. Feels like pin-flation

I am not seeing disney pins blog. The what's new red link takes me to the most recent pin additions to pinpics.

I also just get taken to the most recent entries when I clock on the What's New button.

I do get a popup ad when I go to it for the first time. Is the DPB maybe a pop-up ad?

In this same vein I wish they would archive accounts (and their traders/wants) who haven’t been active within the last year.
Hadn't seen that before. I was doing some looking over the past week though and found it odd that I found quite a few accounts with lots of wants and no trades. Feels like pin-flation

I also just get taken to the most recent entries when I clock on the What's New button.

I do get a popup ad when I go to it for the first time. Is the DPB maybe a pop-up ad?
On phone it has links to recent pin entries, on computer it shows links to disneypinsblog

Don't click on the "Whats New" button. Go to the bottom of the screen to the "Whats New" narrative section where it has "News" and "Blog".

BUMP
Don't click on the "Whats New" button. Go to the bottom of the screen to the "Whats New" narrative section where it has "News" and "Blog".

Bit of a strange marriage in my opinion. Just appeared unannounced awhile ago.

BUMP

Bit of a strange marriage in my opinion. Just appeared unannounced awhile ago.
Ah, I see it now.

Maybe the easy way to provide information on what is new? Pinpics doesn't have to work on any new content if they link you to DPB.

Is this NEW also? Click on your "My Pins Profile" and it seems that you are again getting "Pin Points" under your profile image. Anyone know about this?
"Molly" from PinPics any input?

Is this NEW also? Click on your "My Pins Profile" and it seems that you are again getting "Pin Points" under your profile image. Anyone know about this?
"Molly" from PinPics any input?

Last I heard, Molly and her husband were hospitalized due to COVID (it was on PP FB's page a while ago). I'll see if there are any updates.

EDIT: They are supposed to be discharged from the hospital.

Back