• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Aragorn. No. Staph.

ZAPPED! Aragorn. No. Staph.

Romancing_Train

EVERYPONY calm the buck down!
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
So I wished them well in their zap thread, but not because I was expecting a zap or anything. My signature is actually in a good need of being taken down xD BUT they pm'd me and said they were going to zap me with something based off of my wants!

So I've been so excited for mail, waiting on my SS, a trade/zap/gift from Docfish, a present i actually bought for myself....christmas cards..

But so far all i have gotten was my christmas cards. THEN THERE WAS THIS AMAZING ZAP FROM ARAGORN.

WHAT.

I can't believe this ,_, it is SO AMAZING.

I'm not even sure it's mine.

THANK YOU THANKYOU THAAANNNNNKKKK YOOOOUUUUUUUU

I was so happy to hear that Aragorn was coming back and then he decided to start zapping people like crazy. This is a guy I can relate to!!!

Congratulations Carissa!!! What is the scene?