• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Are there any dreamfinder fans out there? 3 hours left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Are there any dreamfinder fans out there? 3 hours left

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
Hi again, first off as always I would like to thank all of my previous bidders out there and invite any who have not yet bid to feel free to start now.

This time we are auctioning off:

pin84833

Pin 84833: Vinylmation 3D Pins - Dreamfinder

It is still on the original card

The rules are the standard DPF rules, no money, no pm's and nobody gets hurt

This auction will end Tuesday July 24th at 7:17pm PDT

For this auction bid whatever you want, it does not have to be on my wants list!

Like always the only things not to bid are scrappers or might be scrappers :nono:

Lets have fun and lots of bids... please :hsd:

Last edited:
Hey! I have this pin! Sorry, just felt like spamming your auction!
Mwaha ha ha ha!
PS- bid on david's auctions. he's a great trader!

Hi Zoe, I noticed you were trying to sell yours after I listed my pin. Feel free to jump into any of my auctions anytime!!!

I'll bid

Dreamfinder used to be on the Figment ride, the original version. He also used to be a walk-around character in Epcot and carried a puppet version of Figment. But when they redid the ride, they tried to force in the Eric Idle/ Imagination Institute character from Honey, I Shrunk the Audience into the dark ride to make the pavilion more cohesive. Dreamfinder was completely abandoned, and Figment was all but extinct. They got so many complaints that they quickly did another rehab, and brought Figment back, but Dreamfinder was still nowhere to be found. He shows up on retro merchandise now, and there are still hopes that when they do another redo of the ride he'll be brought back. Rumor is that the original opening turntables were never removed, so hopefully they can bring that back, because it was a unique experience.

Ok I collect ALL things Figment ride..I bid this off Davids want list:
Pin 939: Beast - from 'Beauty & the Beast'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back