• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Are there any Frozen scrapper pins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any Frozen scrapper pins?

Ania

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering if there are any Frozen scrappers that we should look out for? I'm an Anna collector and since Frozen is a pretty new theme considering the fact that the movie came out in 2013, I would guess that they haven't made yet any scrappers :p

Oh, is it the one with dancing Anna and Hans? I still have to get that one. :( Are there any comparison pictures of the real pin and the possible scrapper? The worst part is that Frozen pins are expensive, it would be a bummer if there are any fakes :p

Hello fellow Anna collector! The scrapper of Anna and Hans is most noticeable by Hans' nose overlapping with Anna's head. You should be able to see all of Hans nose.

Hello dear friend, that's the first time I see a fellow Anna collector, I know that people like to collect Elsa and Sven pins but I never really met an Anna fan which is a shame because she's such a sweetheart in the movie :3
Oh, ok, thanks for the head up when it comes to the Hans and Anna pin. I'm trying to finish my Anna alone collection first (I still need 5 pins which are pricey), but I'm also starting a collection of Anna and Kristoff pins and that Hans pin is also of interest for me :)

Last edited:
Oh sorry, long time ago I posted on here and since I read the rules since I took a hiatus from pins. I deleted the link in that case.

Hello dear friend, that's the first time I see a fellow Anna collector, I know that people like to collect Elsa and Sven pins but I never really met an Anna fan which is a shame because she's such a sweetheart in the movie :3
Oh, ok, thanks for the head up when it comes to the Hans and Anna pin. I'm trying to finish my Anna alone collection first (I still need 5 pins which are pricey), but I'm also starting a collection of Anna and Kristoff pins and that Hans pin is also of interest for me :)

Yeah, everyone loves Elsa but in my opinion you can't beat Anna's spunky and awkward personality! I also have been working on my just Anna pins and I have 4 left but you're right, they're pricey so I know it will take me quite a while! If you PM me ebay sellers you're looking at for the Anna/Hans pins I can let you know if it's a scrapper or not!

Yeah, it is nice with Anna having two outfits, I adore her green dress, though
I wish they would use some other poses instead of the hand behind dress vector :(

Avenger3469, which scrapper pins did you see in other collector's books? Didn't really understand what you mean in your sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back