• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Are Vinylmations on the decline in the UK?

VINYL Are Vinylmations on the decline in the UK?

PrincessPirate

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I sadly no longer live near a Disney store since the one in Cambridge shut down, so I'm not able to check in store, but I was just in the mood to buy a vinylmation and expand my incredible collection of two so I went onto the Disney Store UK website, only they didn't have a single one of the blind box ones up for sale. Has anyone heard if these are being discontinued in the UK or something?

There are rumours of us getting some Blind Box sets, like Robots 2 but nothings been confirmed, but I guess anything they've sold out, are probably not going to get more. I personally would love more Blind Boxes here, since it's always so fun to see what you get. My only thought is that Disney aren't aware of the amount of Vinylmation traders and collectors in the UK, although, the Disney Vinylmation UK group on facebook would speak otherwise (with 150 odd members) and obviously, that is not everyone in this country that buys and trades VMs. I would also love to see the quantities of the different VMs they order, since I would think, looking at how most of the Open Front VMs are still in stock, but none of the Blind Boxes, which we tend to buy in larger quantities.

Well I certainly hope that they release more blind boxes. Heh, only Disney could have me preferring to not know what it is they're selling me XD

They are? I only have on Vinylmation and I'm not even sure where it is. o_O I'm waiting for the park 9 series though as it will have a Phantom one from the Phantom Manor, and a pin to go along with it of course.

My local Disney store (Romford) only had one, and that was a Union Jack in a London promo section

Back