• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Ariel Lover Dream Come true - 3 Pin Lot Ariel Auction ends 7/17 11pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Ariel Lover Dream Come true - 3 Pin Lot Ariel Auction ends 7/17 11pm EST

Mahrii

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
I have the following 3 pins up for auction. I bought duplicates so that I could trade some. You know the rules but I would like to request the following:

1. No hidden Mickeys
2. Please post pin pic numbers with your bids
3. when adding pins to your bids, please relist all the pins you are bidding.
4. Try to offer pins on my wants if at all possible, or pins that are similar.

Pin 46942: Target - Little Mermaid - Ariel Sitting Brand New on card and plastic
Pin 77842: Target - Sparkle Ariel Brand New on card and plastic
Pin 59359: The Little Mermaid Booster Collection - 4 Pin Set (Flounder & Sebastian Only)

pin59359
pin46942
pin77842

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back