• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Art of Belle Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that musical figurine justified a 200$ price tag no matter how limited it is. I am frustrated that Disney has been hijacking prices on everything. I guess I shouldn't complain since its part of the game but I noticed there are things that used to sell out fast that kick around for a while now. I have a feeling that figurine will end up turning up again.

^^Agreed, there didn't really seem to be anything new about that figurine that we haven't already seen before.

But did you see the giclee?

I like the first two shirts (but maybe mostly because I have a small obsession with watercolor and sketch looking designs!) and LOVE that mini doll set. I think it's adorable!

I'm assuming that most of the stock went to the stores, which some will eventually go to clearance.

No way that this is going to clearance. This is limited edition item and it is very popular. It may pop up again but if it does it will sell out quickly!

No way that this is going to clearance. This is limited edition item and it is very popular. It may pop up again but if it does it will sell out quickly!

A lot of limited edition items went on clearance at the DisneyStore around me.
Big expensive things are usually the ones that go on clearance because people just don't want to spend that kind of money. It honestly depends on the neighborhood surrounding the store. I've heard multiple look at $12 mugs and say that they are way too expensive. The Anna and Kristoff LE doll set lasted a long time because people would look at the price and just walk away complaining about it. So it could happen! Just don't make that you're number 1 wanted item haha

I am not amazed by this collection so far. Don't like any of the art that is used for the merchandise, sadly. In my opinion only the pin releases are cute and the Limited Edition doll is beautiful - but nothing more. Well, that safes money for my poor wallet, at least.

Credit goes to Disneylifestylers and shereallyisafunnygirl on Instagram. New Mrs. Potts and Chip necklace from "The Art of Belle" collection! Apparently this was released in the UK and you can wear Mrs. Potts and Chip together or separately! Isn't this cute??!!

Last edited:
If you are talking about the Live-action Belle she isn't out yet. She'll probably come out next year. If you are talking about the new Belle doll her pre sale has already gone by and she is sold out. Europe will be selling them on September 20th.

If you are talking about the Live-action Belle she isn't out yet. She'll probably come out next year. If you are talking about the new Belle doll her pre sale has already gone by and she is sold out. Europe will be selling them on September 20th.

Thanks for making that clear. I DID get the Belle and Beast dolls as the DS, and got Gaston online. I was lucky, considering the craziness of online ordering that day!

The pin set has been announced on the UK site ... it was posted in the pin thread this morning. Hold on, I'll grab it ....

image2_zpsnuprnxpr.jpg
I've not bought pins online before, does mean at midnight the night before in the US they will be released?

I'm in the same boat with you! I LOVE these and I don't want to miss out on them. I'm guessing it will be released 12am PST on 8/23?

Going by past "Art of" releases, the pins should be up on the website for the US either tonight at midnight (Monday the 22nd) or the same day as Europe. I would be up both nights just to be safe or at the very least set an alarm. These things never last long on the website.

This Art of Belle collection has been so weird release wise. I'm up at 3am and the LE pins are on the Disney Store UK site and not the Disney Store US site. I wonder when these will be released? hm...

So it wasn't released in the us?

I don't know :( It said worldwide in the initial picture so I think we are supposed to get some. I just have no idea when. It really stinks because pins go fast. Hopefully these won't though and we'll have a chance to buy them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back