• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Attn Up collectors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attn Up collectors

dulcecab13

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hello dpf!

I need help pricing my Up pins since I havent been in the pin game for a while. I've posted about this before but anyone who volunteers end up not replying to my message.

any help is appreciated

dulce

I can help as best I can! The best way to find prices usually is to look at sold listings on eBay, and to be a bit flexible. PM if you'd like specific recommendations, but keep in mind I'm on the East Coast so probably won't get back to you until tomorrow. :D

I'm not sure about pricing, but I'd definitely be interested if you're getting rid of your collection.

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Depends what Up pins you're inquiring on. I collect Up, and have the LE 100 Shopping set, as well as LE 125 Shopping set, LE 250 Shopping Set, and the Up Marquee + old PTDs. If its any of those, I can give you current "Trade" and current "Resell" prices. I know they do not pop up on eBay often to check. So Feel free to message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back