• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Auction: DA 100 - Pin 47334: Disney Auctions - Wishing (Tinker Bell)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Auction: DA 100 - Pin 47334: Disney Auctions - Wishing (Tinker Bell)

broncobilly83

Scrooge McDuck's #1 Nickel
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
I thought I might try my hand at the auction thing, as it seems to be catching on quickly. Up on the auction block I give you:

[pinpics]47334[/pinpics]: Disney Auctions - Wishing (Tinker Bell)

pin47334

Some stats about it from PinPics:

Class: Disney Pins
Origin: Disney Auctions
Type; Public
Limited Edition: 100 Pins
SKU Number: DA26876
Original Price: $202.00
Released: June 1, 2006
Retired: Sold Out
Members Trading: 7
Members Wanting: 55
Coolness: 47.1

When Tinker Bell wants a flying buddy, all she has to do is make a wish on this uplifting, glitter-accented, gold-finished character pin, a Disney Auctions exclusive in a limited edition of 100 spinner pins and one in a series granting the wishes of some of our favorite Disney characters.

SIZE: approx. 1.875" x 2.375"

The pin is on it's original DA Card!

Rules of the Auction:
1) All Bids must be placed by 06/15/12, 9:00 PM PST Time. A winner (if reserve is met) will be posted early on 06/16 (not too early though, LOL)
2) All Bids MUST be posted in this thread, please no PM bids.
3) If I have any questions about a bid, I will PM the poster (i.e. does it come on it's card, etc)
4) You may change your bid at any time before the deadline
5) While I did not pay $202 for the pin, LOL, I am looking for pins roughly equal (IMO) to what it took to get this pin, so there is a "reserve" that does have to be reached. It is flexible depending on what is offered

Items I am Looking for/Not Looking for:
1) I realize I have a "Limited" want list going after Scrooge McDucks, so I am open to non want list offers! Feel free to show me something I might be missing by not collecting!
2) No Hidden Mickeys!
3) Scrooges, Disney Themed Star Wars, Characters as other Characters, and Sorcerer Mickeys are our primary collections

Feel free to post/PM any QUESTIONS you might have and I will respond ASAP. Good Luck to everyone and have fun!

Last edited:
Bumping a final time. If there is not any more interest in it, I will close the auction with no trade and try a different pin

As it was started before any rules were put in place, I will go ahead and end it with no winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back