• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Auction: Tangled Rapunzel & Flynn on Big Thunder Mountain Pin

Auction Ended: Auction: Tangled Rapunzel & Flynn on Big Thunder Mountain Pin

Mahrii

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Hello everyone :hsd:,

I am excited to offer this next pin up for auction.

Pin 80446: WDI - Princesses and Princes on Thrill Rides - Rapunzel & Flynn on Big Thunder Mountain Pin

First lets go over some rules:

1. No cash offers:rant:
2. No PMs regarding offers:rant:
3. Please bid fair, you know the value of the pin so bid accordingly:rant:

Hint/Tip:
I am looking mainly for Ariel pins, with a very close BatB as a second choice:wiggle:. I am a little burnt out on stitch pins (unless its the Stitch/Eeyore umbrella, or the unlikely april fools Stitch and Reuben pin:drool:). At this point I would prefer princesses over stitch.:eek2: I do not like pins with dates or names of holidays on them, or advertising pins. I do like pins that have good movie quotes on them but not heavy wordings. For some reason I tend to like DA pins, I think its because of their vibrant colors and clear definitions. Well enough about me.... lets have some fun.:hsd:

Auction will end on Wednesday June 13th at 11pm EST. I will most likely not be able to mail the pins until early Friday as I am taking care of my mom/grandma who is 91 for a few days this week.

I will post leaders once a day, most likely at night :angel:

Now let's go trade some pins!:wiggle:

pin80446

Last edited:
AHH! I WANT THIS ONE...BAD!!! :)

I am 'reserving my spot'!

ok bid:

pin26365

or

pin79783th72

pin65731th72

pin79013th72

pin1818th72

Last edited:
Pin 4190: WDCC - Mrs. Potts, Chip, Lumiere & Cogsworth (3 pin set)
Pin 84948: DSF - Singing Groups - Stitch, Lilo, and Angel
Pin 85644: DLR - 2011 Hidden Mickey Series - T-Shirt Collection - Ariel

disney25 said:
Pin 4190: WDCC - Mrs. Potts, Chip, Lumiere & Cogsworth (3 pin set)
Pin 84948: DSF - Singing Groups - Stitch, Lilo, and Angel
Pin 85644: DLR - 2011 Hidden Mickey Series - T-Shirt Collection - Ariel

Bump

As of right now, the main leader is mickeymousje, with princess beck as a close second.
keep bids coming, and remember I am out of town today and tomorrow. I am checking on auction from my iPad.
happy bidding!

markheardjr said:
Wow, that's over $80 in Up pins for a single $40 Tangled pin!?

I don't understand why people keep doing this

It's really bad pin etiquette to be voicing your opinions on someone's bid in an auction thread. People know what they are bidding and you could potentially ruin a trade that maybe both parties are OK with.

You're not doing the auctioneer or bidders any favors.

Happy bidding,
Bob & Cat

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I am excited to pick Mickeymousje as the winning bid, I love that Ariel pin and it's not an easy one to find.
it was hard to pick!
Thanks guys and congratulations!

Back