• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Augh! Peter Pan PoMH help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Augh! Peter Pan PoMH help!

opaleyes

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hi guys! My sis-in-law just got back from Disneyland, w/o the Peter Pan piece of Disney Movies pin I asked her to pick up. For whatever reason she thought I wasn't going to be paying her back (I told her in advance that I would) and decided that the 19.99 was more than she wanted to pay for a souvenir.

Anyway, my point is, I didn't get in on any of the pick up groups b/c I thought I had one coming. Is there any way there's still someone headed to the parks who could try and pick one up for me? I'd love something with Wendy if at all possible. I've seen the ones for sale in the threads, but there's no way I can swing over $25 (not including shipping) for one of these pins right now.

Anyone? I'd really really appreciate it!

~Nicole

Last edited:
Hello,

Are you looking to trade for one? Do you have a list of traders we could look at? There are 0 traders listed under your pinpics ID. I only ask because the pins cost $19.99 plus tax. So straight cost is $21.93 plus shipping. So the $25 plus shipping is pretty darn close to what they cost.

Thanks, Jason

Last edited:
I don't have any traders right now, unfortunately. I pretty much just buy. I was hoping to get one at or near cost plus shipping if someone was going to already be at the parks anyway.

My friend in FL went to Epcot and DTD pin traders this past weekend and only had basic scene less cells left . He got me one with Tinkerbell, but he said, she's tiny, not like the nice ones shown here . And one with a silhouette . I won't receive them till September . Only one he sent was for a DPF member and its Wendy with her shadow flying over the rooftops of London .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back