• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Authentic Lion King Plush! Less than 1 Hours Remain! Image Heavy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Authentic Lion King Plush! Less than 1 Hours Remain! Image Heavy!

5titch

Stitch's achi-baba!
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
So this is my first auction and I am excited!

This auction is for a Disney Authentic Pumbaa plush from a local Disney store (brand new)
I still have receipt to show proof of purchase if anyone is curious
I bought it for personal reasons and didn't need it after all :(

Anyways, here is a pic of what you will be bidding on (generic photo, sorry I can't find my iPhone cable right now)

The bugs are on a string so you can choose whether or not he has them in his mouth or not :)
He stands 14 inches tall and is pretty soft in my opinion :)

I love Stitch pins, but feel free to offer anything
(especially since I have not bothered to update my wanted list in a while, too many pins to go through, lol)

Pins that I do not care for as much: Hidden Mickey Pins

Auction will end Wednesday July 25th, 2012
At 5:30 PST, 8:30 EST
Any bids placed after will not be accepted. Even if you are 1 min late!!!

So bids placed at 8:30 will be accepted if good enough to top leader board, but 8:31 is too late

Current Leaderboard:
1:
CrashMyParty
2: teddy_ruxpin
3:
scarsiandam

I will try and update this as often as I can :) I have monday and wednesday off work, but have to work tuesday morning :(
Did i cover everything? lol

Last edited:
Okay I will find more things to use for dressing him up in pictures tomorrow to make you realize you need to bid on this ;P

aww he's so cute and adorable,i would love him. i haven't been on the forum for a long time and auctions are a new thing to me but i read the rules and i know how it goes now.please look at my trade list and see if you can find any pins you would like for him and let me know,i really hope i'm in with a chance.

aww he's so cute and adorable,i would love him. i haven't been on the forum for a long time and auctions are a new thing to me but i read the rules and i know how it goes now.please look at my trade list and see if you can find any pins you would like for him and let me know,i really hope i'm in with a chance.

I don't believe that is how it works :p
You have to bid the pins and based on what you bid, I choose which offer I like more, and than people can choose to raise their bid from there if they are behind

i'm really sorry,hopefully i've got the hang of it now.
i'd like to offer these please
30228 patriotic stitch
16444 buzz lightyear and woody
64387 toddler hercules
thanks.

About 25 hours and 15 minutes left in this auction!
Today Pumbaa decided to go to school, doesnt he look, intelligent?

:p

IMG_0456.jpg

Awwww I know him well, I have tidied him up on the plush fountain of my store maaaany times! Hes gorgeous guys!

-Charlie

He is indeed ^_^

And a little over 25 hours remain everyone!!
Will only 2 people be bidding on him?
This would make a great plush to join your Lion King PODM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back