• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Awesome zap week!

ZAPPED! Awesome zap week!

mickeymousje

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
378   0   1
This week I got 3 zaps from 3 different members. I made a trade with Thel91 and she zapped me with the Cogsworth PTD from my wants list! Thank you so much Thel! Don't have a pic because he is already on my board lol

Than I got my package from Pin-A-Colada, I bought some DSF pins from Angel and Allana and where so nice to add this pretty Jessica pin
20130316_123522_zps8071f512.jpg

And then my big trade with David aka Docfish2u came in the mail and zapped me with 2 beautiful pins from my wants list!

Thank you all so much for this great zap week! :D
20130316_123446_zpsdf75c913.jpg

Beautiful pins, especially the BATB ones!! Your pictures show them off so prettily that I'm considering re-adding them to my want list :D Big congratulations on the awesome and well deserved zaps Rachel!! :hug:

Back