• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Awesome Zap!!

ZAPPED! Awesome Zap!!

Mixedwolf

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I just got Zapped by Purplerose. She knew I am collecting glow in the dark pins. We have traded for a few pins and she went through her pins and found two more she though I would like, she was wrong, I LOVE them. Thank you soo much Erin.. Here are the pins
These are going to look great with my collection. I love how the Skeletons look.

Oh, what a fun theme for a collection. My husband actually asks if pins are glow in the dark ANY time they have a little neon/white coloring and gets super excited thinking they are glow in the dark. Maybe I should try to find him some, haha!

Congrats! Nice zap! :)

--Melanie

Thank you everyone. I just love these pins. I really like how the skeletons glow. They look awesome with the rest of my collection. I can't wait to wear these on the Haunted Mansion ride. I think that will look really cool.

Back