• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Back again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back again...

Malafide

Malafide
Rating - 100%
41   0   0

Hi,

After taking a (very long) break for pintrading I decided that maybe I should give it another try and see if it's still as much fun as it just to be.

So..... let the trades begin!!! :lol:

Malafide

Hi there and welcome :) and by the way if the pinpics id is still the same I believe you were my first ever!!!!!!! pinpics trade ( quite a few years ago now!!!)

You have great traders! 21 that I want! Take a look at my trades, let me know if anything interests you!

Hello, Malafide and welcome to DPF! :lgm:

Wow! You have quite a few pins that I want! Please look through my traders as well and let me know if there is anything you would like to trade for. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back