• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

RAKed! BANGARAAAAAK!!!!

RAKed! BANGARAAAAAK!!!!
I have really been so blessed by all of you on this forum, and today I received another package of wonderful love, this time from @starry_solo, @jazzytrumpet, @jadeites-lady, and @bookhugger! I'm not exactly sure which parts were from which, so I will just thank all of you equally and give you all big, long-distance hugs (if you like hugs - that's fine if not)! Starry even took the time to wrap all the gifts in festive paper (CHRISTMAS IN MARCH! Doesn't have the ring of -in July, but it's just as fun!)!
RAK_1.jpg
RAK_2.jpg

Inside were so many wonderful goodies! A really neat looking cookbook that I will have to peruse and use soon (the desserts section especially looks tantalizing), a book of short stories about the military and army life (we live near one of the largest army bases in the country, so this is incredibly fitting and quite relevant) by an author I've always admired, an Olaf keychain, two blind bags (one was Scrump, the other was the White Rabbit), and three beautiful pins for our collections!
RAK_3.jpg
RAK_4.jpg

The pins are so beautiful! I love the Meridas, and have always wanted that pin with her bear brothers. The Pin Trading Night has one of the most unique poses Merida gets, which makes it very special to me as well. And the Fantasia Park Pack Pin! AH! I love me some Ben Ali and Hyacinth Hippo! Thank you all so much for these great gifts. You're such wonderful people and I'm honored and proud to call you all friends!

Did you unwrap them in order? There was no rhyme or reason for me to number them, I just thought it would be fun that way.

Yay starry finally sent the package!

She did! She's been teasing me with it for a week! <3 :D ;)

Did you unwrap them in order? There was no rhyme or reason for me to number them, I just thought it would be fun that way.

I did! Hannah and I took turns and, oddly enough, I unwrapped all the pins. Haha.

I have really been so blessed by all of you on this forum, and today I received another package of wonderful love, this time from @starry_solo, @jazzytrumpet, @jadeites-lady, and @bookhugger! I'm not exactly sure which parts were from which, so I will just thank all of you equally and give you all big, long-distance hugs (if you like hugs - that's fine if not)! Starry even took the time to wrap all the gifts in festive paper (CHRISTMAS IN MARCH! Doesn't have the ring of -in July, but it's just as fun!)!
RAK_1.jpg
RAK_2.jpg

Inside were so many wonderful goodies! A really neat looking cookbook that I will have to peruse and use soon (the desserts section especially looks tantalizing), a book of short stories about the military and army life (we live near one of the largest army bases in the country, so this is incredibly fitting and quite relevant) by an author I've always admired, an Olaf keychain, two blind bags (one was Scrump, the other was the White Rabbit), and three beautiful pins for our collections!
RAK_3.jpg
RAK_4.jpg

The pins are so beautiful! I love the Meridas, and have always wanted that pin with her bear brothers. The Pin Trading Night has one of the most unique poses Merida gets, which makes it very special to me as well. And the Fantasia Park Pack Pin! AH! I love me some Ben Ali and Hyacinth Hippo! Thank you all so much for these great gifts. You're such wonderful people and I'm honored and proud to call you all friends!

Sis really appreciates all your help!

Back