• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Baymax Crochet Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baymax Crochet Doll

Purplemandms

Like the candy!
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Hey all!

So in February I made a crochet Baymax as an entry for a valentines day contest. (I just took a photo of him, and figured that the judges would get the idea.) He's great, and I love him because he's the first crochet doll I have ever finished, however I have no good place to keep him right now. (He's rather large, standing at a little over a foot tall, and dorm rooms are rather tiny.) So instead of throwing him into a storage box to flatten out, I'd like to see if maybe he could find a good home through a trade!

tumblr_njs4k8Otzh1rdh3wyo1_1280.jpg

I can provide more photos of him upon request, and although it isn't shown well, he does have those little side patches sewn on. He does not stand up on his own (he's a little heavy in the tummy and likes to fall forward,) but give him a wall (or stack of textbooks) and he's perfect.

I also crochet other things in my spare time, and if you'd like me to do something for you via trade, I'll definitely see what I can do and will let you know my availability, turnaround time, etc. But for now, I just would like to see if I can get this healthcare companion into a new family. :)

Thanks for reading, and I hope that you all are having a wonderful day!

Wow. That is super cute. Feel free to look through my traders and PM if you find something you like!

Thank you! And you have wonderful traders. :) I honestly didn't think that I'd get a response this quickly so I'm gonna need a bit to think this through.

This is very cute!

Thank you very much! In case anyone who crotchets is interested in the pattern, it's here:

http://amigurumisfanclub.blogspot.com.es/2014/12/baymax-big-hero-6.html

(I used a different one for the heart, but it's a pdf and I kind of modified it as I went along. I'd be glad to email its original pattern to anyone who wants it.)

I've always wanted to learn how to make amigurumis! My mom was trying to teach me but gave up halfway because I was a lefty and she was a righty lol :( Anyway, very cute! Hope you find a person to trade this huggable companion with!

I've always wanted to learn how to make amigurumis! My mom was trying to teach me but gave up halfway because I was a lefty and she was a righty lol :( Anyway, very cute! Hope you find a person to trade this huggable companion with!

Thank you! And oooh. Yeah. I hear that right/left crochet is pretty different. (I'm a righty as well.) But youtube is a great place! If you'd ever like any tips just let me know. :)

Last edited:
Ohhh he is adorable! Please feel free to check my traders on pinpics, username is Loomi :)

Last edited:
Oh lord I clicked the Umbreon link and now I have fallen into the world of adorable crochet things. I want a Raichu! xD I need to learn how to make these things.

I have an ugly crocheted bulbasaur :D his face is like this

o________________________o

But that's what Baymax's is too. )': o___o faces are adorable faces

il_340x270.628368802_jre0.jpg

Look at the cutie

Love him! Feel free to take a look at my traders (lynn99 on pp )

Will do! Sadly I will have to get back to you tomorrow due to my exam. But I will let you know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back