• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Be Our Guest Dinnerware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be Our Guest Dinnerware

Brandy714

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
180   0   0
I'm heading to WDW in Jan, and wanted to know if they still had this dinnerware collection available for purchase. I remember seeing it in the gift shop near Beast's castle the last time I was there, but that was almost 2 years ago.

fwb_dp-be-our-guest_20130408.jpg

I would be grateful if someone could let me know!

I didn't look, when I was there in November, but they did have it in September. I think they also stock some of the pieces in the kitchen section of the large stores like Emporium and Mouse Gear.

The past 3 years that have been to BOG store they have had them, so I think you'll be able to get them! I hope you have an awesome trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back