• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Bella Linda, she's doing all she can! Zap, that is.

ZAPPED! Bella Linda, she's doing all she can! Zap, that is.

Cjvandever

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Oh, Peachyshades, you amazing woman, you! So, I out to the mailbox and there is a lovely bubble envelope waiting for me. I'm not expecting a trade and the pin I just ordered from the Bay won't be here for a couple of days, so I'm like, hmmm. Well, I opened it and just about fell over. There is a pin set that I have long wanted, but have not really been able, for various reasons, to trade for. So, the lovely Linda zaps me not one, not two, but the whole frickin' set!!! Ahhhhhhh! I'm so excited. Linda, you are so awesome. Thank you so much! Now I'm going to go listen to The Grassroots. :wiggle:

[/URL][/IMG]