• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Belle pins Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belle pins Wanted

BellesWorld

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
My husband wants to buy me pins for Valentines day and i would rather buy here than on ebay so if you have any Beauty and the Beast pins for sale especially LE please let me know.
Ro

Last edited:
I have 3 on my for sale topic, I think you have one of them though

Last edited:
Hi Aveen,
Just had a quick look. I have already got the heart locket - can't believe you remembered! The other 2 are nice but not high on my wants i'm afraid. I have just bought my HG of Tinker Bell dressed as Belle Jumbo LE300pin so i am very happy!

Ro

Hi,

Thanks for the responses. Carolynhill i can't find your sale thread with prices can you point me in the right direction?

si1328 how much would you sell 74503 and 62262 for?

Ro

My thread is titled Special Sale for Active DPF Members, but it doesn't list my pins or prices, because my list of pins is too long to fit. :) People just look at my collection on Pin Pics and then PM or email me about prices for any pins they want.

Here are my DPF prices for the four pins I mentioned.

Pin 9428: Napier - Beauty & the Beast Rose Bell Jar $35
Pin 39676: Disney Auctions - Beauty and the Beast Cast Jumbo $115
Pin 66838: DLR - Damselle Magazine Collection 2008 - December (Belle) $12
Pin 68866: DSF - Beloved Tales - Disney's Beauty and the Beast $23

I'm looking for Pin 9428: Napier - Beauty & the Beast Rose Bell Jar. I used to own one and lost it in a break in. Do you still have this pin, and if you do, how much would it be? I'd very much love to have one again.

Zazzu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back