• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Best way to get new PTN releases?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the 2400 was intended to be the total? But it’s only half. Maybe something happening with the other half? Or just a complete mess up? Either way, awesome for all the DPF folks who got them!

Maybe the 2400 was intended to be the total? But it’s only half. Maybe something happening with the other half? Or just a complete mess up? Either way, awesome for all the DPF folks who got them!

Yes that was very confusing to me as well, no matter how you slice it that number doesn’t make sense. Getting the others in the set might be trickier now but I suppose that makes it more fun to finish it:D

Reactions: Ajk
I honestly was so focused on which characters I got in the boxes I opened that I didn’t know about the different edition size until I read this thread just now.

I honestly was so focused on which characters I got in the boxes I opened that I didn’t know about the different edition size until I read this thread just now.

Hope you got some characters that you wanted at least! The pins are a lot more exclusive than we all originally thought :confused:

Ditto. Oh my, wish I had bought more now. I was also so very focused on obtaining the characters I wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back