• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Best Zap EVER for my daughter!!!!!

ZAPPED! Best Zap EVER for my daughter!!!!!

MaeBlum08

She's a wildflower
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Tabbi is amazing and sent the Dormouse Vinylmation for Leila! When I got home from work, my husband had Leila hand me my mail. Imagine her surprise when I handed one package back to her and said, "Someone sent this one for you"(I knew Tabbi was sending it and I read who it was from on the label). She said, "For me, Mommy? Mail for me too?" and I helped her open it. She immediately started jumping up and down and screaming, "My mouse, my mouse! My mouse is so cute! I can hug him and kiss him! I got my mouse!" She has, just as I thought, not put him down since she opened it. She even shared her dinner with him because she said she wanted to feed him like Alice does.
Here are some pictures of right after opening:
LeilaDormouse1.jpg

LeilaDormouse2.jpg

my 2 year old loves vinyls too

This is her first one, but I have a sneaking suspicion that it won't be the last. She is absolutely in love with it. She recognized what it was even through all the bubble wrap!

Thanks to everyone else! This was much, much better than a zap for myself because I LOVE seeing my daughter like this. Tammy made my daughter so unbelievably happy!

Back