• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Beware! This Dead End Auction will end 9/15 at 6pm PST!

Auction Ended: Beware! This Dead End Auction will end 9/15 at 6pm PST!
Justharry: I apologize. I try to keep my lists as up to date as possible but there are just so many amazing pins that I don't always hit them all when going through my wants... my list would probably be 100 pages long. Ultimately, its whatever catches my eye the most that fits in my collections. The pins you've offered are amazing and they absolutely would fit into my collection! I just like the other ones that have been offered more.

Leaderboard remains the same.

I'm going to add this pin to my bid: Pin 58998: WDW - The Scoop! - The Haunted Mansion

So here is my total bid:

pin57520

Pin 57520: DSF - Halloween 2007 - Ghost Mickey and Hitchhiking Ghosts

pin58998

Pin 58998: WDW - The Scoop! - The Haunted Mansion

Here is my last, final and best bid. I am adding this pin to my other two pins that I bid:

pin82328

Pin 82328: DLR - 2011 Hidden Mickey Series - Alphabet Letter Collection - F For Figaro

"Keeping my fingers crossed" :anxious:

Back