• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Brand new Cast Exclusive Hitchhiking Ghosts Gus, Phineas, Ezra on the State of CA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Brand new Cast Exclusive Hitchhiking Ghosts Gus, Phineas, Ezra on the State of CA!!

echoharmony

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
This auction will end on Tuesday, the 9th of October, at 7:45pm Pacific Time. Hey, I have to give myself enough time to pick a winner and then get downstairs to watch NCIS! Priorities!!! :suspect:

The pin in the picture below is the exact item that the winning bidder will receive:

P1150277.jpg

I don't believe that this pin is yet on Pinpics(and no, you do NOT have my permission to use this picture there. I will take a better one to send them). Please note that the colours on the actual pin are much more vivid and bright than in the picture!! The ghosts are Pin on Pin, it's done in gold metal, and it's limited edition of 750. Again, it is cast member exclusive and only sold at the Team Center locations.

Pins are the currency here. Cash is not accepted.

Only bids placed here in the thread, and before the auction ends, will be considered.

I will post a leaderboard once a day!

I will pay shipping costs for this pin. Winning bidder will pay to ship the winning bid to me.

All DPF Trade Auction rules apply.

If you're on the leaderboard, please do not retract your bid. You may, however, add to or change it in a new reply.

WHAT I LIKE:

Want list pins, Disney auctions, Stitch invasion, Jessica, Princesses, villains, characters dressed as other characters, Alice characters, pins with great trade/want ratios,anything really tradable :)

WHAT I DON'T LIKE:

Rack pins still available, booster packs, vinylmation pins, mickey and friends, muppets, hidden mickeys/cast lanyards, anything that could be a scrapper, pins with upside-down trade/want ratios, the stuff you can never get rid of.

PLEASE NOTE!!!! Pins do NOT have to be on my want list!!! I love pretty things, glitter, sparkly, bejewelled, really old, bizarre pins, pirate ships, keys, lots of random stuff! If you're not sure what to bid, feel free to PM me and ask what I like! This does not guarantee you will get on the leaderboard, but it at least helps you decide what to bid :)

Please PM me with any questions you have, and HAVE FUN!! That's what pin trading, and these auctions, are all about!!!

We would like to start our bid with
pin78370th72
. The pin is new on its card and in its plastic wrap from DSF.

what about....:

click pic for info.

I sooo need this for one of my UK buds!

Can you please give us some basics about the pin since it has no pinpic ID yet? Is it limited edition? is it special event? where did it get sold at?

Psycho, most of that information is in the original post. There have been four other pins in the series. Thanks :)

Leaderboard:

babicam
malitrader
Psycho Pixie

I'm sorry I wasn't around today, everyone. I ended up spending all day helping a friend move out of a very bad living situation. She is now homeless, hopefully just temporarily while I help her find a new living situation. I am exhausted, I will select a winner tomorrow!! Thank you all for your participation and patience!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back