• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Brand New Steamboat Willie PODM for Trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Brand New Steamboat Willie PODM for Trade!

Pin-A-Colada

The PTD Guru
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
The pin pictured below is going to be traded to the best offer posted on this thread (Actual item is pictured)…
Deadline for posting an offer is Monday September 3rd @ 7:00pm PST
…

Only offers of trades posted on this thread will be recognized as a bid (Cash offers are not accepted)… I will choose the winning bid based on what fits my wants the best and not on value of offer,

Wants Include

PODM, Marquee, UP!, those pins posted on my want list and other great pin suprises I am not aware about.

Dislikes

Hidden Mickey or Rack Pins

The winning bidder will be posted at the closing of the auction… I will pay shipping for the item within the United States or international and winning bidder will do the same… If a person feels like changing their bid offer, then just post your new offer.

If offering a PoDM cell as a bid (you must include a picture of the actual scene offered in the post)...

If there are any further questions feel free to ask… or send me a PM…
With all that out of the way...

:hsd:The next item up for bid is...:hsd:

Pin 91392: Piece of Disney Movies - Steamboat
Willie

[

pin91392

Some great stuff with these bids, thank you. Attached is the most current ranking.

Leaderboard:

1st - Combatdre (Nice looking Haunted diorama)
2nd- Snazzybowtie (Always enjoy a good pixar pin)
3rd - Syriuslionwing (Liking Meridia with her lil brothers)​

I can't see the pic of the cell for some reason. hmmmm? Well I will bid in good faith that I will like the scene, ha!

Pin 80556: DisneyStore.com - Halloween Pumpkin - Dug from
Up only

I will trade any ONE of these:

Pin 91545: Comic Con 2012 Exclusive - Tim Burton Frankenweenie Movie Dog

or

44507866.jpg

or

fn2b.jpg

or

13976106.jpg

Wow, so honored with these great bids, thank you. Everyone should be able to see the cell pic. If not PM me and I will email the image. Now for the important part. I have two bidders in first place. Attached is the most current ranking.

Leaderboard:

1st - Tyleet87 (Really, really liking your Jungle Book PODM)
1st - Wylieam (I salivate over anything Up! related, really want that Halloween Dug)
2nd - Combatdre (Nice looking Haunted diorama)
3rd- Snazzybowtie (Always enjoy a good pixar pin)
4th - Syriuslionwing (Liking Meridia with her lil brothers)​

You DPF members are constantly suprising me with some great pins. Thanks for your bids thus far. Now for the important part. I have two bidders in first place. Attached is the most current ranking.

Leaderboard:

1st - Wylieam (I salivate over anything Up! related, really want that Halloween Dug)
2nd - Tyleet87 (Really, really liking your Jungle Book PODM, what a great scene)
2nd - NChouser (Gotta love Toy Story and great cell - you are tied for second place thanks for bid).
3rd - Combatdre (Nice looking Haunted diorama)
4th- Snazzybowtie (Always enjoy a good pixar pin, specially cute one)
5th - 2spongy6 (Great Evil Queen Hat, thanks for posting something different)
6th - Syriuslionwing (Liking Meridia with her lil brothers)

Thank you DPF members for all your awesome bids. Here are the final results of the auction. I will send out PM now.

Leaderboard:

2nd - Tyleet87 (Really, really liking your Jungle Book PODM, what a great scene)
3rd - NChouser (Gotta love Toy Story and great cell pic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back