• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Brave Opening Day Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Brave Opening Day Pin

diebob21

HOW YOU DOIN? COMO ESTA?
Rating - 95%
19   1   0

HEY EVERYONE, I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE FUN SO I AM AUCTIONING A BRAVE OPENING DAY PIN, RELEASED AT DISNEYLAND.
Pin 90210: Brave - Opening Day

GENERAL RULES APPLY NO CASH OFFERS.

IM LOOKING FOR CINDERELLA WITH STEPSISTERS, ANY STEPSISTERS PINS, ANY SALLY, SNOW WHITE, MALEFICENT AND ANY SORCERERS HATS ESPECIALLY THE ONES FROM CARSLAND.

LETS HAVE SOME FUN AND BEGIN

trading auction ends friday july 20th at 10:10 pacific time !

Last edited:
According to the General Auction Rules, which can be found here:

http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?14805-General-Rules

A specific end date and time must be predominately displayed in the original post of your thread.This end date must be adhered to, as an auction will not be allowed to end early, or be extended. An auction cannot be closed due to unsubstantial bids.

This means that saying that an auction merely ends on Friday at 10.00 pm isn't specific enough. Please provide a specific *date* and *time* for this auction's end date to bring it into compliance with the rules at your soonest convenience. Failure to do so will result in the immediate closure of this auction. Thank you.

I bid Pin 33119: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Jack & Sally Dancing it has jack but hey two characters in one. Hope you pick my!

You have to take the bid they posted as well..no asking for another pin like above here!

I assume this is the pin as well:
Pin 90210: Brave - Opening Day

Last edited:
the bid just ended, i will announce the winner tomorrow morning! :) thanks to those who participated!!

Winner is Disneyvillianlover... Congratulations! Thank you to all those who offered bids!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back