• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! BREAKING NEWS: He slays another one!!

ZAPPED! BREAKING NEWS: He slays another one!!
Hahah!! Let your guard down, David!! Just how we like it!! It'll make our shots at ya all the more impactful!! I wish I could speed up the post office!!

As for the fun -- absolutely!!

Now, Lumpy, if I recall correctly, I was the last person to zap you!! As such, you should join me!! :lol:

Team Docfish wants you to join because they are desperate for people to help. Now Team Zagales wants you to join because we just enjoy your company. :hug:

Team docfish2u wants her because she is awesome. Seems like team Alex is the desperate ones, they are down another grail zap and Alex still needs to fix his siggy!!!

Back