• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! BREAKING NEWS: He slays another one!!

ZAPPED! BREAKING NEWS: He slays another one!!

Zagales14

Duke Alex, Master Zapper
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
So this little war thing... it's getting serious! Not only here on the forum, but it's at the point where we're trash talking via email!! Good thing he doesn't have my # or we'd probably be texting too!! Anyhow, David's really trying guys... It's cute, isn't it??!! We've got him working his contacts, pulling strings, running to the post office, and working up a general sweat!! I Love it!!

Have you ever gotten a package and been like -- "dammit"? I think that's kind of how we're reacting to each other's packages now!! LOL!! Our competitive spirits are out!!

I cursed a "dammit" of my own today -- all in good fun though -- as David got me again!! This time, with a Toy Story grail!! He's so narcissistic -- he wants to see his name on all the slides on my sig!!

Let it be known, "Sir," that it is not, by any means, over...!

photo_zps703cce8b.jpg

Maybe not over, but a knock out punch is coming soon!!! Yes!!! I do want to be on every panel of your siggy!!! Just to remind you who the grailslayer truly is!!! Jungle Book to go!!!

OH MY GOSH I LOVE THAT PIN! I have never seen it before... The little Jessie riding Bullseye? Adorable! Congrats on the zap. I am loving watching the progression of this crazy zap war :)

WooHoo! Congratulations Alex!! … and another one bites the dust … super cool pin and a big high 5 to Sir David! Lol! This is really getting good!! Go Team docfish!!

WooHoo! Congratulations Alex!! … and another one bites the dust … super cool pin and a big high 5 to Sir David! Lol! This is really getting good!! Go Team docfish!!

Hey....hey now, watch that tong. You need to be saying: Go Team Zagales!!! :lol::lol:

Amazing Zap David!! congrats Alex (Don't worry we will get him back)

Congrats on the zap!

I think you both should update your siggies! I don't have anything on either one of them! LOL

Congrats on the zap!

I think you both should update your siggies! I don't have anything on either one of them! LOL

I have not received anything else to have to fix my siggy yet, but Alex is behind in fixing his!!! :lol:

:lol: this is sooooo entertaining! Congrats Alex! :D

I sure hope everybody is having as much fun watching this as we are doing it!!! When was the last time there was this much trash talk in a fun way?

Oh my goodness, this is so funny, you guys. :rofl:

If either of you want another "agent", just let me know ;)

We would be honored to have you on the right team, the team that is pulling ahead, team docfish!!!

You are more than welcome to join Duke Alex's side. The people welcome everyone and anyone. :)

Thie message is endorsed by Duke Alex!!

Team docfish is ALWAYS happy to add new members … come on over LumpyLover!! Oh and btw, what is your DPP and/or PinPics ID?? Inquiring minds need to know!! :naughty:

Team Docfish wants you to join because they are desperate for people to help. Now Team Zagales wants you to join because we just enjoy your company. :hug:

Back