• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Bride Park Starz variant help

VINYL Bride Park Starz variant help

Aquafan

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
According to Vinylmation Kingdom, teh variant is being released this fri June 8th. If any of you read this and see a store that has them can you please post where here for me? I plan on going out to Hollywood Studios on the 9th or 10th, but I'll pop in elsewhere first so I can grab her!

Thanks for the help!

How are they releasing a variant for a set that's been out for nearly a year?

I don't know considering the set no longer exists.

Over the next few weeks disney is releasing a couple of the Park Starz with new paint jobs. I remeber Figment and an Abe Lincoln all done in copper paint are part of the set. The Bride from the Mansion is teh first one released and came out last fri but hey only made 999 of em. Sold out online with the rest divied up between Disneyland and Disney World. I couldn't make iot to the park this weekend because my wife was ill and word is they are all sold out, so EBAY it is.

Heres a link to a pic of the bride. She comes in a purple Park Starz tin and you which figure comes inside. BIN are around $85-100 and everyone has the bidding around $55-66 on the ones that do not offer BIN

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Viny...602?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27c7e43a12

I got mine today for $86 = (...Everyone I was in a bidding war with snagged up all the BIN and newly listed ones are $100+ BIN

Oh I remember seeing a pic of that Vinyl a while ago; it looks really cool. o_o

I don't collect Vinyls yet (I have like... one right now) but there are a few I want.

Back