• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Button Pins? What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Button Pins? What do you think?

Dizneyusa

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Mickey Mouse Icon - Wood
Date: 10/21/2010
Retail: $7.95
Edition Size:
Mickey Mouse Icon - Textured Buttons
Edition Size:
Mickey Mouse Icon - Colorful Buttons
Edition Size:

These are not one of my favorite releases. But I had read that there were alot
of guests that liked them (isn't collecting fun - that is what makes it so cool, what
one person thinks is ???? others love) :)

What are your thoughts and do you think one will be the OMGosh of the group
designer wise?

Dana
dizneyusa

I appreciate what they were going for, but not my cup of tea. If Disney continues with this out-of-the-box design mentality though, then the future is gonna look bright for future releases!

To me, they are interesting looking but nothing I would collect. However, speaking people like to collect buttons and Disney pins, it only makes sense from a marketing stand point to offer both in one.

Kind of makes me wonder, when are we going to see a Disneyland Spoon type pin since people like to collect spoons as well. I could see them taking this in a whole new direction with pin design releases. They've already done postage stamps but people collect all kinds of things I can see Disney making into Disney themed pins around these other collections too. It will be interesting to see what else they come up with :)

They're cute but I wouldn't buy them. They don't really look like collectible pins and they would look out of place with all my other ones.

I like the simplicity of everyday, found objects turned into a set of Disney Pins. These have the potential to be something special for someone. I'm looking forward to trading for the Textured Button because it reminds me of pies! And I love baking fresh apple pies. :)

~Marilyn

I don't like them. They seem cheap to me. The buttons would probably fall off. :sad:

I don't particularly care for these. I plan on checking them out in person to see if they are any better but even then I still wouldn't buy them

i think they're cute...i like the last one...
i don't think i'd buy it, but i wouldn't be opposed to owning one....

I dont perticualy go for these.
i mean there cute but ... welll ... disney pins are downright better than..... buttons....
but thats just my idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back