• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FOR SALE Buyer’s Remorse and Duplicates Sale

FOR SALE Buyer’s Remorse and Duplicates Sale
I’d like Sorcerer Mickey pin trading nights 10th anniversary and Chip & Dale TDR 40th anniversary dream go round.

[mention]cyke23 [/mention] Hi! Thank you so much again for your interest! :) I sent you another PM this morning to follow up on whether you’re still interested—thanks so much! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you everyone for all your support! All pins paid for have been shipped and delivered. I’m closing this sales thread but will have a new thread with more pins soon! :) Thank you all! :)

[mention]CanaDaLE [/mention] I’ve sent you a few messages—check your inbox please. I’m worried you might not be getting/seeing your notifications. Hope you love your new pins and have a lovely day! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back