• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! by a dynamic duo

ZAPPED! by a dynamic duo

LittleBird

Kimagination
Rating - 100%
189   0   0
Today I received my Mulan block from @Tokaji as expected, and that alone was cause for celebration (so... pretty...), but another LBE was keeping it company in my mailbox. The return address was one belonging to none other than our resident wizard, @MerlinEmrys. Inside was:

AmY3Ham.jpg

The Merlin Card (TM) informed me that this was a zap from @speedwaystar1! I don't collect Mushu as a rule, but this pin is SO ADORABLE. It went straight on my zap lanyard. And the beautiful postcard went straight to my Mulan WonderGround collection, which I swear I am going to figure out how to display properly one day. :D

THANK YOU, GUYS!!

1WMT.gif

Last edited:
Where's the part when we see the "dynamic duo" in tights and capes????? I feel like I was promised so much in that title ...

Congrats on the awesome surprises!!! I saw that Mulan postcard and wondered if it was new and/or you had it. And the pin is too cute NOT to love.

PS: Do what I do with no remaining wall space ... get a 5×7 scrapbook album and keep your postcards in there.

Last edited:
So who's who then ;)
Need to order my Halloween costume anyways :)

While we're on this topic (thread derailment ahead!!!) ... talk to me about the UK and Halloween. Many years ago (like, maybe 10? ha), I had a work contact at the BMJ who used to correspond and tell me how much she envied me living in the US because the UK didn't really "do" Halloween but we did. And now y'all are just as nutty about it as we are. When did that happen?! I often think of her and how delighted she must be--especially since she had a daughter while we were in touch and she really wanted said child to experience the wonders of Pumpkin Season.

PS: Costume pictures must be posted!!!

Back