• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Calling all Nightmare Before Christmas collectors! Jack Fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Calling all Nightmare Before Christmas collectors! Jack Fans!

echoharmony

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
This auction will end on July 17th at 7pm Pacific Time! Bids placed privately or after the end time will not be valid!

The pin up for auction today is....

pin82774

Pin 82774: Pin Trading Stamp Collection - NBC Present - Jack

It has 15 trading it and 65 wanting it!

Please feel free to bid pins that you don't have in your hand yet, and/or pins that are not out yet!

There is no reserve on this auction, so please have fun! I'd love to see lots of bids, I enjoy seeing what kinds of pins are out there!

Some things to help you gain an edge...

Pins I like:

-Pins on my want list, Disney Auctions pins, Japan pins, Stitch, Jessica, Haunted Mansion, Nightmare Before Christmas, Princesses, Villains, PODMs, keys, pirate ships, fantasia creatures(sprites and whatnot), etc. have fun with this one!

Pins I don't care for:

-Hidden mickeys/cast lanyards, vinylmation pins(for the most part, due to scrappers), booster pack pins, sedesma, propins, rack pins still available.

If you'd like to change/add to your bid, please just make a new post instead of editing! Thanks! Be sure to ask any questions you may have before placing your bid. Please bid freely and often, and HAVE FUN!

My hip is really hurting, I don't think I'll be able to post another leaderboard before the auction ends because I need to lie down. Get those last minute bids in and have fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back