• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Calling it Quits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling it Quits

briarrose461

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
(heavy sigh)

After much soul searching and for so many reasons, I have decided it is time for me to give up my pursuit of pins. I have officially removed all pins from my wants list. (eeek)

Over the next few days/weeks I will be reviewing/organizing my collection and traders and setting up sales posts. I will likely keep a few of my very favorites for a while to ease the transition. :)

Until I get the sale posts going, feel free to take a look at my collection/traders on pinpics and PM me if I have pins you're looking for. That way I can let you know if they're on my "keep for a while" list and/or prioritize my sale.

The thing I will miss most is the people. I've made some great friends. It's nice to know the boards are here when I'll be having the withdrawals I know will surely hit.

Oh goodness, I am so sorry to hear you're going. Good luck, and I'd wager just because you're not collecting anymore, folks 'round here would still enjoy talking to you!

I wish we'd met sooner, you even have a pin in your trades I'd love to get!

I am sorry to hear that you are leaving! :( I hope that you still come around to chit chat though.

And if you do decide to sell this one, please think of me:
Pin 27408: DLRP - Princess Sparkle Heart (Aurora)

I'm so sad to see you go Shauna. Who am I going to talk to about all the wonderful Sleeping Beauty pins out there? :(

I'm sure you have very good reasons for stopping, but you will be missed.

Good luck to you in everything you do. :)

I'm so sad to see you go Shauna. Who am I going to talk to about all the wonderful Sleeping Beauty pins out there? :(

I'm sure you have very good reasons for stopping, but you will be missed.

Good luck to you in everything you do. :)

Austin.... I won't be GOING anywhere. :) We'll stay in touch here and I will probably even renew my annual pass at some point. Thanks for the kind words.

((HUGS))!! Trust me, I know the feeling. I just sold off 95% of my pins that I had collected for many years and it was hard to let go of them. It definitely was easier to ease into by hanging on to a few personal favorites so please don't let go of everything. Keep what is important to you so you don't feel like they are ALL gone. You never know, you may be ready to pick it back up one day as so many are. I think many have gone through times like this and you do what you have to do at the time but things change later and you may miss them enough to get back into it...maybe slowly but they will grow on you again...lol

You collect what was my main collection! Love them all!! Stick around here and keep up with everyone. :)

What!? But now who am I going to compete with at DLR!? I will definitely miss seeing (and being jealous of) all your new pins. Sorry to see you go.

Thanks so much for all the good wishes and PM's! I have work to get done right now so I will sort through them tonight and get back to everyone. I will be responding to requests in the order received, so please don't worry about an appropriate "mourning period" if I have something you like. :)

And Grim.... who can compete with you and your awesome Maleficents? :bowdown:

I hope that whatever it is that you are moving on to will give you as much enjoyment as you clearly got from pins.

PM sent.

Wishing you all the best Shauna! Glad you are keeping a couple pins to yourself. I would do the same with some of my Alice!

Hi!
Really sorry to hear that you are leaving :( I didnt know you personally, but it seems like you are well loved here on the forums, and its always sad when someone decides to leave :( I hope you will take care of yourself, and pop back every now and then! :)
Jason :wavey:

Originally Posted by briarrose461
Austin.... I won't be GOING anywhere. :) We'll stay in touch here and I will probably even renew my annual pass at some point. Thanks for the kind words.

Ok, good. :) Hope to see you in the park!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back