• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Cameo Rapunzel Silhouette pin

Cameo Rapunzel Silhouette pin

allottalaughs

Rapunzel Fanatic!
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Good Day DPF!
:wavey:
I have 2 of these gorgeous pins to trade!

$_57.JPG

I am looking mainly for mini pins, and I have a thread open regarding my most wanted of those you can reach it here
http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?46880-I-NEED-Mini-Pins!!-)-Will-trade-or-buy-almost-any-character
I will multi-trade/trade-buy for harder sets

I am always looking for Rapunzel, as she is my only collection and I am missing a lot of the recent pins :) Alice and Dinah are close seconds and Fantasia Pegasus is in there too

But I am open to any and all offers! Princesses are my favorite though

I have read that this isn't a designated LE pin, but it is a limited release pin, so I am looking for harder OE's and LE pins for it.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
One pending trade! YAY! All PM's responded to as I am stuck in my house. My neighbor was shooting a BB gun in our neighborhood today (because he is oh so brilliant and thoughtful) and a stray BB shattered by expensive specialty back window on m car, so I am unable to leave the house until tomorrow when it is replaced. :( The point being I am standing by with speedy replies! :)

Since you have one left ,could you look at my traders under my Id here on dpf at the left I am a member of dpp

do you have a dpp number as I do not have pinpics to look up the pin

Back