• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Can any one help me find these pins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can any one help me find these pins?

moo_moo_uk

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Hello,
I am trying to find these pins for another member and was wondering if I could borrow everyones knowlage on pin pics as i can only find one pin(the toy story pin) can any one else help me find these pins :) Thank you for all your help in advance.

pins.JPG

Friend Owl: [pin]60554[/pin] part of this set [pin]60204[/pin]
Omnibus [pin]70850[/pin] part of this set [pin]70848[/pin]
Flotsam & Jetsam: [pin]59361[/pin] part of this set [pin]59357[/pin]
Stitch: [pin]39743[/pin] from this Deluxe Lanyard set [pin]39727[/pin]

I'll have to search more for Sorcerer Mickey, but I need to eat my McDonalds :)

I think I have some of these. Let me check my books tonight and I will let you know!!!! Anything for someone so helpful! :)

I have the Stitch pin and mine looks just like yours, however the closest match on PinPics is #39743. Stitch is in the exact same position, however the capsule is not gold. So short of looking at every single Stitch page that was the closest match. The owl pin is from the Bambi booster set, #60554. Those two I recognized I'll take a look for the others later as I need to get going. Maybe before then someone else will recognize a few of the others without having to search too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back